1926 Charles M. Talley leaves the firm of Horace Trumbauer in Philadelphia and moves to Telford, PA. Establishes new architectural firm.
Harleysville National Bank & Trust Company Harleysville, PA
1949 Trinity Lutheran Church Lansdale, PA
1954 Paul E. Lederach, Jr. joins Talley's architectural firm.
1955 Harleysville Insurance Company Harleysville, PA
1957 Central Schwenkfelder Church Worcester, PA
1962 Souderton Mennonite Home Souderton, PA
1967 Souderton Area School District Souderton, PA
1972 Charles M. Talley retires from practice. Paul E. Lederach forms Paul E. Lederach, Jr. P.C. Philip C. Lederach joins firm.
1974 D. Glenn Snyder joins firm adding engineering services.
1981 Philip C. Lederach, RA and D. Glenn Snyder, P.E. are made partners. Firm name is changed to Lederach Associates, Architects + Engineers.
1991 Award of Excelence for Church of the Messiah in Gywnedd, Pennsylvania.
1992 Community Enhancement Award for Elm Terrace Gardens Retirement Community in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.
1994 Community Enhancement Award Merck Sharp & Dohme FCU in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.
1995 Paul E. Lederach, Jr retires from firm.
1997 Award of Excellence for Harleysville National Bank & Trust Co. in Springhouse, Pennsylvania
2002 Moved office into Lederach Homestead built in 1834.
2006 Award for Hatfield Township Administration Building in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
"For three generations we have been designing buildings for our community."
The Lederach family roots extend back to Switzerland where, as Mennonite Christians, Andrew and Megdalena Lederach left for the great experiment of William Penn in Pennsylvania. On September 2, 1718 they received a deed for 100 acres of land, about 35 miles north of Philadelphia in what is now the center of Montgomery County. The family has lived and worked on various portions of these 100 acres for over 280 years.